Need a last minute gift for a workout buddy or getting ready for the New Year? Here you go!
True Strength has an extremely high amount of benefits not only for the advanced weight lifter, but also beginning weight lifters and people who mainly consider themselves Endurance Athletes.
We highly suggest you check out our New MidwestFit STRENGTH Program If you are serious at all about following a scientifically designed, tried, true, and tested 6 Week Strength Program, these are some of the benfits you can gain from it:
- Increase Total Body Muscular Strength
- Increase Core Strength and Core Endurance
- Increase Joint Strength and Stability in all major joint complexes with pure strength training
- Increase Lactate Threshold to be able to push harder and longer on endurance events/training
- Increase Overall Cardio and V02Max (Maximal Oxygen Consumption) for overall cardio upkeep to transition from this strength program to Endurance/Sport Specific Training, and to maintain desired weight
- Increase Major Muscle Stabilizers to ensure proper muscle strengthening to allow for full development of major muscle groups and to reduce risk of muscle/joint injuries.
- Minor Barbell Complex Training to improve form and technique on multi-planar lifts to target multiple muscle groups to work together to mimic real life/sport related movements and to upkeep muscular endurance.
- Training for a Tough Mudder, GORUCK Challenge, Urbanathlon or anything similar? This program would be perfect. We know because we have done them, literally.
It works, trust us, we have yet to lead anyone astray! MidwestFit STRENGTH Program
- MidwestFit Team