Read why Rest and Recovery is important.
Are you ready to break through a fitness plateau, or are you ready to step your fitness program up to a new level?
Check out our TOTAL BODY FITNESS
The MidwestFit TOTAL BODY FITNESS encompasses different training styles to get you STRONGER and more TONED than you’ve ever been. The Total Body Fitness Premium Program is a culmination of training styles that effectively mixes strength training, endurance training, abs/core training, HIIT cardio training, and distance cardio training to turn you into a fitness freak!
Program Goals: For individuals looking to get in top notch shape focusing on a hybrid of 3 major aspects of training designed properly and safely. Muscular Endurance, Cardiorespiratory Training (Endurance and High Intensity), Muscular Strength.
- Develop Muscular Strength and Endurance, Burn Fat, Lose Unnecessary Weight
- Increase Muscular Endurance to Develop Toned, Lean Muscle and to Push Harder and Longer on Workouts
- Increase Cardiorespiratory Performance to Burn Calories to Lose Unwanted Weight and Lower Body Fat Percentage
- Increase Overall Muscular Strength to Increase Muscular Force
- Increase Core Strength and Core Endurance
- Increase Overall Cardiac Output for Improvement in ALL Styles of Cardio (Distance and Speed), Which Will Translate to Increased Performance in Circuit Style Weight Training
- Increase Joint Strength and Stability in all major joint complexes to focus on Injury Prevention
- Minor Barbell Complex Training to improve form and technique on multi-planar lifts to target multiple muscle groups to work together to mimic real life/sport related movements and to upkeep muscular endurance.
This 8 Week Program comes with a ton of information related to Injury Prevention, a Full Program Glossary, and Exercise Pics and Descriptions that easily show how to perform each exercise in the program. It also comes with a built in Preparatory Training Program to introduce beginners to new exercises and routines, and to also assist you if you have taken some time off from exercising to safely and effectively transition you to be ready for the full, intense, 8 week program.
- MidwestFit Team