Almost took another day off, but remembered tis’ the season to get MidwestFit!
3 rounds as quickly as possible of:
1. Overhead standing shoulder press, shoulder to shoulder – 10 times each shoulder (use a dumbbell and start with it directly above your head, arms locked out. Bring the dumbbell down to one shoulder, lock back out at the top above the head, then down to the other shoulder.
2. Pushups – 25
3. Hops – 30 seconds (Hop on your toes and land on your toes. Go as quickly as you can and as high as you can to strengthen the calf muscles)
1. Jump Squats – 30 seconds – Jump Squats (Remember to push through the heels on the way up from the squat and when you jump, push up from the toes. All the power orginates from pushing through the heels on the way up)
2. Wall sit – 30 seconds (the lower you sit the harder it is)
3. Alternating lunge jumps – 30 seconds - Lunge Jumps
4. Wall sit – 30 seconds
5. Overhead squat – 30 seconds (dumbbells or barbell held up above shoulders with arms locked out) – Overhead squat
6. Wall sit – 30 seconds