This workout is actually one of my favorite ones. We haven’t had it in a while, so enjoy!
5 Rounds of:
1. Dumbell Push Up Rows – 10 Pushups 5 Rows (each arm) Pushup with Row (Perform a Pushup, then row with right arm and reset, perform a pushup row with left arm and reset).
2. Sumo Squat with Dumbbell – 10 reps Sumo Squat (Notice the position of the feet, and I usually just hold the dumbbell close to my chest if that’s more comfortable).
3. Mountain Climbers (2 Counts) – 25 Mountain Climbers
4. Pullups (Any Grip) – 7
5. 8 Count Body Builders – 8 Total 8 Count Body Builders
Finisher #1 – Leg Matrix
Perform ONE set of the 4 exercises recording the amount of time it takes to complete the first set. Rest Double that time, then repeat one more set.
1. Body Weight Squats – 24 Repetitions
2. Body Weight Alternating Lunges – 24 total or 12 each leg
3. Body Weight Split Jumps (Alternating Lunge Jumps) – 24 each leg
4. Body Weight Jump Squats – 12 Reps
Plank for a total of 3 minutes (Try to use a few sets as needed)